BHM’s webclinic “Components of a Great Peer Review Program” goes live Wednesday, November 18th from 12:00pm to 1:00pm EST. You don’t want to miss this great opportunity to receive expert advice related to Peer Review Services! Don’t worry you still have time to sign up!
Peer Review Programs are a necessary part of the modern healthcare landscape. They strike a balance of patient care ensuring that the care that is needed is provided, and that patients receive treatment that produces the best outcomes. Though all are familiar with the need for Peer Review Services, few organizations are utilizing the Peer Review process to drive continual improvement within their organization. In the webclinic “Components of a Great Peer Review Program” BHM Medical Director, Keven Roache MD, will explore this topic from a clinical perspective, while Angela Puleo, BHM’s Director of Client Services, will discuss the topic from a customer service and communication perspective.
This is a must attend event for anyone who works in the Peer Review and/or Healthcare industry including; Physician Peer Reviewers, Medical Directors, Case Managers, Utilization Managers, and Compliance Officers. Attendees will explore the following topics:
- Medical Necessity Criteria and Clinical Rationale Overview
- The Importance of Clinical Documentation in Your Program
- Legal Aspects of the Peer Reviewer/Medical Director Role
- Effective Communication for Healthcare Professionals
- Inter Rater Reliability, Concordance Rates, and Other Key Metrics to Drive Organizational Improvement
- Using the Teach, Test, Track Methodology to Continuously Improve Your Peer Review Program
For those unable to attend the live session, an on-demand recording of the webclinic will be sent to those who register!
Click here to reserve your spot today: