Any accreditation can be daunting for both new and existing organizations. BHM are experts in the accreditation field. Our consultants have helped a number of organizations achieve successful accreditation. In fact, to date, BHM clients have a 100% success rate in gaining the accreditation that their organization sought. Let our consultants apply unique processes together with expert guidance to assist your organization in obtaining the desired credentials.
BHM’s roadmap to successful accreditation
- Proven blueprints – templates and tools that your organization can implement easily
- Expert assessment of documentation to ensure compliance standards
- On-site mock audits that deliver intensive, hands-on preparation
- Assistance with the assembly and upload of entire application
- Development of comprehensive policies and procedures and organization’s business practices
- Management of your accreditation, ensuring seamless maintenance and eventual re-accreditation success
The Importance of Accreditation
Accreditation from various agencies Is not only vital to the success of any healthcare organization, but essential to licensure and compliance in some cases. Accreditation is a symbol of excellence and represents a commitment to quality and patient safety. Accreditation instills trust and confidence in current and potential relationships with customers, patients, provider, patients, and employees.
CARF is an independent, nonprofit organization focused on advancing the quality of services you use to meet your needs for the best possible outcomes.
CARF provides accreditation services worldwide at the request of health and human service providers. Whether you are seeking rehabilitation for a disability, treatment for addiction and substance abuse, home and community services, retirement living, or other health and human services, you can have confidence in your choice. Providers that meet our standards have demonstrated their commitment to being among the best available.
For more information on the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), please visit the CARF Website