Why would I choose BHM over the competitors?
BHM guarantees that the outcome of your engagement will result in measurable results and sustainable solutions. With a 100% client satisfaction rating, BHM not only knows what it takes to successfully assist your organization, but will assist you every step of the way from initial proposal to final implementation. Best in industry consultants coupled with proven solutions that are targeted toward addressing today’s healthcare concerns allow our team of experts to quickly assess a situation, recommend a sound course of action, and begin driving positive results that you will be able to see immediately.
But don’t take our word for it, see what BHM clients have to say about our organization, take a look at our portfolio , or explore case studies which show the results that we have achieved for other organizations.
What type of organizations does BHM serve ?
BHM serves a variety of organizations. To find out what services we have to meet your needs please visit our services page or find out what solutions BHM offers to your type of organization:
- Solutions for Government Agencies and Payers – BHM can assist your organization drive profitability while improving quality of care. We have the knowledge and experience to assist government agencies and insurers prepare for reform and achieve lasting results.
- Solutions for Hospitals and Providers – Whether your goals are related to improving efficiencies, improving revenue, or instituting organization change, BHM can help. Our experience with hospitals and providers nationwide achieves rapid sustainable results.
- IRO Service Solutions – Our Peer Review Solutions combine the latest technology with hands on training and concierge level customer service to meet the independent review needs of large and small organizations.
What size organizations do you serve?
BHM understands that in the dynamic environment of healthcare, everyone can use a little help. Our team has successfully completed projects for some of the largest healthcare systems in the nation, and has been equally instrumental in driving change for several small private practices. Our firm is able to provide services for large and small healthcare entities from government agencies and insurance companies, to healthcare systems, Managed Care and Accountable Care Organizations, and private practices.
The key to this success is tailoring solutions to the exact needs and goals of an organization, and assembling a team of experienced experts which can meet and exceed these goals. No matter your organization’s current size or standing, BHM has the experience to guide you toward measurable results and sustainable solutions through our proven approach.
For more information on the types of clients we have worked with please view our portfolio .
My organization is currently experiencing decreased revenue, and don’t know if we can substantiate a large consulting engagement, how can BHM help?
- BHM Healthcare Solutions is an organization built upon a platform of providing unparalleled assistance in the arena of financial improvement to our customers. In fact, organizations which utilize BHM see on average a 5 to 1 return on investment for every dollar spent on consulting services . Additionally, BHM is able to offer flexible pricing to meet your needs. BHM consulting can help bring a fresh perspective into areas where focus can be instrumental to achieving success, and we guarantee that our firm will produce measurable results and sustainable solutions for your organization.
- Our clients experience a 5 to 1 return on investment from our consulting services, meaning that for every dollar spent on consulting, our clients see an average of $5 dollars in recouped revenue.
- BHM has consistently provided superior financial services for our clients, and our services have provided a 22% increase on average for large healthcare systems.
- BHM has over 130 experts on staff, all of which have dynamic experience in healthcare financial and clinical improvement.
- To see how BHM Healthcare Solutions has improved cash flow and revenue for our clients please visit our case studies page.
What geographic area does BHM serve ?
How much does BHM charge for a consulting engagement, and what type of fee structures does BHM provide?
- Our fees, like our solutions, vary on the project that we are working on. The rate for your project will be determined by the types of services you are seeking, the project timeline, and your location. We are happy to work within the budget of an organization to find solutions that will be effective and affordable for you.
- We guarantee that you will be satisfied with our performance, and in many cases we are able to develop a fee structure that is based on the results we obtain, meaning that if we don’t produce results, you will not receive an invoice.
- Tell us a little about your project and get a quote today !
Does BHM help with implementation of recommendations?
BHM believes that our clients don’t need a dry list of suggestions on how to improve their practice and obtain results. True success comes from our teams’ willingness to roll up their sleeves and work collaboratively with your team to implement changes that will be meaningful and lasting for your organization. BHM will assist your organization every step of the way from initial proposal to final recommendations through a collaborative teamwork approach. We know that consulting is more than offering an opinion, and that a good firm produces results that are both measurable and sustainable. Through dedicated project management we are able to achieve results that are meaningful and provide a custom level of assistance to meet your needs.
What is BHM’s policy on confidentiality?
Work on each of our consulting projects is highly confidential including both the nature of the project, and any applicable detailed information. BHM will only use a client’s testimonial or reference with prior permission.
How can we engage BHM to provide services for our organization?
- Engaging BHM for the purpose of consulting begins with an initial no cost consultation to gauge the needs of your organization, pin point your goals, and discern which of our team members will best meet the needs of your organization. Following this non-obligatory consultation, BHM will provide our prospective clients with a detailed proposal including cost, services, implementation strategies, and timeline projections.
- Please contact us today to set up your no cost initial consultation, or get started by receiving a quote for your project . Of course you can always call us at 1-888-831-1171 or email us regarding your project at email@example.com.
Do you offer any special incentives or guarantees?
- Depending on the nature of the project, BHM does offer guarantees. For quantifiable projects we can offer both pay per performance and final fee contingent on goal pricing. For more detailed information on program guarantees and pricing please contact us today for your free consultation.
- Contact Us
- Get a Quote
- Reach us directly: 1-888-831-1171 or firstname.lastname@example.org