I wanted to start by thanking everyone who has read out posts this week concentrated on compliance in healthcare. I loved reading your comments, and am very excited to announce that we will be continuing to look at compliance issues for the remainder of the month. We realize that a few posts are not nearly enough to scratch the surface on this all encompassing topic………..so we are going to delve a little bit deeper into the topic, and hope you appreciate the insightful posts which will be coming up, including:
- Top 10 Compliance threats for 2011
- The HEAT is on- Healthcare Fraud and Enforcement
- RAC Audits and Risks
- Electronic Medical Records- Compliance lessons learned
- HIPAA and Privacy Violations
- A Physicians Minefield- Section 6402 of the Healthcare Reform Act
- Has your staff been excluded, and will you pay the price?
We hope that you will continue to join us for the remainder of our “Month of Compliance,” and as always, feel free to leave your comments or ask a question……………..we are always happy to help!