The following video is from CNBC and the Kudlow report and covers the topics:
- It delves into whether it is legal or not for President Obama to selectively pick and choose which aspects of the ACA should be implemented.
- Should laws such as the ACA not be written by Congress as opposed to the President himself?
- Next delay on the table is the limit of out of pocket costs patients
- Should the ACA be delayed in its entirety or repealed?
- The slogan “A new day, a new delay”.
- Is President Obama listening to the individuals in addition to the businesses when making these decisions?
- The complex nature and importance of the software for both the federal and state run exchanges in ensuring the protection of health information throughout the entire system.
About BHM Healthcare Solutions – www.bhmpc.com
BHM is a healthcare management consulting firm whose specialty is optimizing profitability while improving care in a variety of health care settings. BHM has worked both nationally and internationally with managed care organizations, providers, hospitals, and insurers. In addition to this BHM offers a wide breadth of services ranging including managed care consulting, strategic planning and organizational analysis, accreditation consulting, healthcare financial analysis, physician advisor/peer review, and organizational development.
Contact Us : email@example.com, 1-888-831-1171
Do you think the President should have the authority to pick and choose which provisions are implemented/delayed? Should this not be Congress proposing these delays? Will we be ready from a system’s perspective October 1 to implement the exchanges or will they be added to the list of delays?
To receive articles such as this and those covering the latest and trending healthcare topics on a weekly basis, please click on the newspaper below to subscribe to our newsletter.