Join BHM experts Tuesday, December 15 at 12:00 PM CST for the complimentary webinar “Components of a Great Peer Review Program.” This not-to-miss exclusive event will reveal essential components that organizations need to create a Peer Review program that provides added and ongoing value to healthcare organizations.
The presentation, ideal for Peer Reviewers, Medical Directors, Healthcare Executives, and those working in the Case Management and Utilization Management fields, will also cover specific aspects of Compliance. Learn how to create the foundation of a great Peer Review program as you explore the following:
- Medical Necessity Criteria and Clinical Rationale – The Foundation to a Great Program
- Clinical Documentation – The Importance of Documentation and How to Document Effectively
- Legal Aspects of a Peer Review Program – Gain Valuable Insight into Legal and Compliance Issues
- Effective Communication for Healthcare Providers – Learn the Art of Diplomacy and How it Relates to the Role of Medical Director and/or Peer Reviewer
- Inter Rater Reliability, Concordance, and Other Metrics Essential to Creating a Program of Constant Improvement
- The Teach, Test, Track Methodology of Improving Performance and Your Peer Review Program
Join Kevin Dr. Kevin Roache, Medical Director for BHM; Angela Puleo, Director of Client Services, BHM; and Reed Klanderud, Sales Director, BHM. Participants will receive a complimentary copy of the training, an on-demand recording of the webinar.
Date and Time: Tuesday, December 15 at 12:00 PM CST
To register click on the image below!