Corporate Integrity Agreement Services
Alphabet Soup of Compliance:
IRO, OIG, and CIAs
Being excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or other Federal health care programs cripples any provider organization. A Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA) with the Office of Investigator General (OIG) paves the way into compliance for at risk providers.
BHM Healthcare services specializes in IRO services and holds the industry’s highly recognized URAC Credential for Comprehensive Review (Internal and External).
BHM’s experience with…
- Medicaid and Medicare requirements,
- CIA auditing processes, and
- Meeting the highest standards for turnaround times, accuracy, and case monitoring
…means your organization can rest easier about meeting CIA processing and reporting requirements.
To our client providers, BHM will…
- Assign the needed experts in Medicare and state Medicaid requirements,
- Use reviewers with nationally recognized, current coding certifications,
- Design review samples with the appropriate statistical techniques,
- Meet case review timetables,
- Perform each Claims Review in accordance with the requirements,
- Respond to all inquires in a prompt, objective, and factual manner, and
- Prepare timely, clear, well-written reports, required by the CIA.